Home » Staff » Academic Staff » Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dennis Khong Wye Keen
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dennis KHONG Wye Keen
Position: Associate Professor
- Ph.D in Law and Economics (Strathclyde)
- LL.B (Hons) (Malaya)
- EMLE (Hamburg)
- MLIS (Malaya)
- Advocate and solicitor (Malaya) (Non-practising)
Tel No: 06-252 3568
Room No: ACR2019 (please visit Dean's Office)
SSRN page: http://ssrn.com/author=366784
Google Scholar Citations: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=wM3p01MAAAAJ
Areas of Expertise/Research Interests:
- Law and economics
- New institutional economics
- Economics of copyright and information technology law
- Copyright law and policy
- Information technology law (cyberlaw)
- Competition law and economics
- Empirical legal studies
- Gita Radhakrishna, Myint Zan, and Dennis Khong Wye Keen. 2013. Computer evidence in Malaysia: Where are we? 'Malayan Law Journal' no. 3: xxxiii-xli.
- Tay, Eng Siang, Gary Ng Kit Min, Kuek Chee Ying, and Dennis Khong Wye Keen. 2012. Competition law perspectives on the solicitors’ remuneration in West Malaysia. 'Malayan Law Journal' no. 2: xxxvii–lvi.
- Khong, Dennis W. K. 2010. On training law and economics in the legal academia. 'Asian Journal of Law and Economics' 1, no. 2, article 1.
- Khong, Dennis W. K. 2010. The (abandoned) orphan works provision of the Digital Economy Bill. European Intellectual Property Review.
- Khong, Dennis W. K. 2010. Intellectual property and property rights: Lessons from Property Rights Dynamics. "European Journal of Comparative Economics" 7, no. 1 (June): 255-262.
- Khong, Dennis W. K. 2007. Copyright doctrines, abstraction and court error. "Review of Law and Economics" 3, no. 3, article 5.
- Khong, Dennis W. K. 2007. Orphan works, abandonware and the missing market for copyright goods. "International Journal of Law and Information Technology" 15, no. 1: 54-89.